This is a journey to find our daughter. The one created by another couple and given to us by God.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We're in the court system

Wow, I was happy to see all of the comments from you! We miss home!! You asked how old she is...her birthday is November 12, 2005. We certainly hope that she is home for her big day. No word on when we will be back here, but we did file all of our paperwork today promising to be her parents forever. One big step is out of the way. She is no longer on the databank now.

We also had an amazing tour of the Kremlin. The history here is amazing and several times during the day, I had to pinch myself to make sure I was really in Russia and not dreaming. Moscow is huge and, for the most part, going through a big renovation. Everywhere you go there is construction. The people here are very friendly and warm. They all speak to us in English. (I still can't figure out how they know we're American!) The city is green with many parks and trees. Maybe you all knew that, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Okay, we will write more later about the real reason we are here. I'm starving and shaking because the coffee here has more caffeine in it than in the States!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone