This is a journey to find our daughter. The one created by another couple and given to us by God.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another day...


What a difference a day makes. She seemed much better today and was an absolute angel. She laughed and cooed and talked the whole visit. She really liked us today, believe it or not! We have video now of her trying to take a few steps (with me holding her hands). The hardest part of the day was trying to keep her hands out of her mouth long enough to snap a photo. I bet she has a tooth by the time we get her home.

That was the good news...now the great news. Our court date is tomorrow! This time tomorrow we will legally be her parents. Infact, by the time you wake up, we will be finished. We'll hurry back to the hotel and let you know if the judge says okay.
We are working on plane tickets to come home early, but we're running in to problems. Don't worry we put Richard on it...everything should work out!

Until tomorrow....

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Wow, I can't believe that when I wake up, Julia will be yours! Congratulations and I can't wait to hear when you can go get her and bring her home.
:)Annie

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone