This is a journey to find our daughter. The one created by another couple and given to us by God.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

We've been to the US Embassy

One of the last stops is done. We went to the Embassy today to get her visa and passport. There were 13 other American families there. So many cute babies. Julia was a quiet as a mouse until they called us up. She started crying. However, while waiting, she loved seeing all the other children. I can't wait for her to see her brothers!! The process took about 1 hour. Tomorrow we have 2 appointments (Russian Consulate and Minister of Education)and then....we can officially leave. I'm really homesick and can not wait to sleep in my own bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

The day after tomorrow you'll be home and 2 long years of waiting, worrying and wondering will be officially behind you. Wow! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.

7:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone